By entering into Burbank Town Center, a privately-owned shopping center, customers and guests agree to comply with the foregoing code of conduct, which is intended to contribute to a safe and enjoyable shopping experience. Specifically, to advance these objectives, the ownership of Burbank Town Center reserves the right to request any person(s) engaging in any of the following conduct to leave (or should such person(s) fail to leave, when requested, be removed from) Burbank Town Center:
- Physically or verbally threatening or harming any person or property located at Burbank Town Center;
- Loitering, causing unreasonable annoyance of others (by conduct, gestures, or appearance), which ownership determines is inconsistent with the operation of a family-oriented shopping center, or in any other way creating a disturbance which is disruptive and/or dangerous to others or the business activities of Burbank Town Center;
- Assembling for the purpose of creating a disturbance or committing an unlawful act;
- Using sexually explicit language and/or racial, religious, ethnic, homophobic, or other slurs in a manner that can be overheard by others at Burbank Town Center;
- Running, skating, rollerblading, skateboarding, bicycling, or otherwise obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian traffic and/or with the use and/or enjoyment of Burbank Town Center by its customers and/or tenants and occupants;
- Violating any public decency laws including, without limitation, failing to be properly clothed or otherwise engaging in any lewd or inappropriate conduct;
- Engaging in non-commercial expressive activities not in compliance with Burbank Town Center’s rules for such activities and/or not otherwise protected speech under then-existing applicable law;
- Soliciting money or other contributions or donations;
- Throwing, discarding, or depositing any trash, refuse, paper, glass, or other matter of any kind except in designated receptacles.
- Soliciting or distributing of handbills;
- Bringing animals onto the property, with the exception of certified service animals in each instance in the company of the individual(s) such animal is trained to assist;
- Possessing open cans, bottles, or other receptacles containing any alcoholic beverage, except within businesses at Burbank Town Center that are licensed to serve alcoholic beverages;
- Violating any laws regarding public intoxication;
- Smoking other than in designated smoking areas; and
- Entering Burbank Town Center at any time between 1:00 am and 5:00 am daily.
- Persons violating this code of conduct may be considered trespassers and may be subject to arrest.
- Delivery parking shall be permitted in clearly marked stalls only. Unauthorized or improper delivery parking will be subject to citation and/or tow away at the vehicle owner expense. No parking other than delivery parking shall be permitted at any time. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING.
Advance written permission must be obtained from Burbank Town Center ownership prior to any use of this property for any activities other than shopping and dining.